quinta-feira, 13 de março de 2008

A BAD DAY




(Traduzido por MAIDA OLIVEIRA)

I hate all formalities,
shallow interpretations
the beauty of by chances,
that surround us in so many moments,
unexpected,
unready,
bandit.

I hate dark suits,
the lack of freedom,
the fear of words spoken or unspoken,
the fear of expressing,
upsetting,
overloading.

I hate tv on Sundays,
the neighbor’s ungraceful routine,
the war in the Middle East,
and every kind of Christian mass.

I love the lack of warning,
right timing for improving,
what's seen upside down
without end or beginning,
the monarchy of anarchy,
the verbal streams.

I love everything that allows,
that is inviting,
all that is tactless,
the hits and the miss.

I love open houses,
the cats on the neighbors’ roofs,
the floods that overflow
and all kind of high tide.

Damn all honour
and damn the world
of tedious people
of no contradiction.